Centum is East Africa's leading investment company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
We are an investment channel providing investors with access to a portfolio of inaccessible, quality, diversified investments.
Our Key objective is to consistently generate market beating returns by building extraordinary enterprises throughout Africa.
Our vision is to be Africa's foremost investment channel.
Our mission is to create real, tangible wealth by providing the channel through which investors access and build extraordinary enterprises in Africa.
Our Business: we maintain focus through eight distinct business lines namely; Real Estate & Infrastructure, Financial Services, FMCG, Power, Education, ICT, Agribusiness and Health.
- We deliver to promise
- We have unity of purpose
- We are partners
- We invest responsibly
Our Strategic Objectives 2014 - 2019
- To build a track record of project development in targeted sectors
- To grow total assets under management from USD 1.5 Billion (including 3rd party funds) to USD 8 Billion by 2019
- To generate 35%+ annualised return
- To develop, scale and grow investment capabilities in 8 new sectors: agriculture, education, healthcare, energy, financial services, FMCGs, ICT & real estate
- To maintain costs below 2.0% of total assets